|Family|| Doris (wife) |
- Typically, he sports a green sweater with red trim, blue pants and red shoes.
- In the winter (particularly when shoveling snow), he wears a puffy blue jacket.
- At bedtime, he wears green pajamas and red sandals.
- In "Caillou is Afraid of the Dark", Boris tells Caillou that he probably just imagined he heard something, and he can't find anything.
- In "Caillou Stays Up Late", he tells Caillou that his friends are not coming to the dinner party tonight, and he also tells him that he won't have any fun at this party tonight either because their schedules don't match up. Also, he teaches Caillou that big boys can sleep even when it's a little noisy.
- Caillou's Promise: Caillou told his father he was playing and didn't want Rosie to play with him in the sandbox meaning that he waited for his mother to be gone so he can play in the sandbox alone and keep Rosie out if it, but Boris asked him if he remembers the promise he gave to Mommy and promise to share the sandbox and he told him it's very important not to break a promise.
- At work, he wears blue jacket, white shirt, a paisley tie, khaki pants and brown shoes in All In A Days Work.
- In "Caillou the Chef", Boris reveals that he once worked at a pizza parlor.